6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

day 209

Fun????? Choices?????

Was it fun? Yes. Doing the Haiti run was a blast, BUT, too many people. Oddly enough, the throng (10,000+) didn't diminish the event. For a runner, it sucked, but for a jogger or tourist, or someone wanting to give to a good cause, it was great! Beautiful day, great temps/conditions, fun people. Really good. AND, it counted as a x2 qualifier, so you got 2 races in one (for $40 you SHOULD). (just too many friggin' politicians.).

Choices? They held the 3 x 2's today, the race @ which I originally lost my heart. Glad I didn't do it. Due to snow on the trails (pussies), they made it a 3 x 1.4 in the parking lot!!!!! Shit. What had been a fun event was a could'a, should'a, would'a. Not cool. But DID miss being there with the peeps.

In the midst of all this, they had their refreshment day. ??????.

Now, the bad news: crackberry gone. Poof! Gone. Went to see Shutter Island (very good flick), left it in the drink holder, by the time I got back to the theater (120 seconds later), gone baby gone. Oh well. Glad it doesn't go on my dime.

No comments: