6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

day 205

ouch!!!

MORE friggin' snow. NOT the kind you can successfully run in-too thick and slushy/heavy. CRAP!!

Did 45 on the ellip this am, then spin tonight. Class better not be cancelled.

(can you tell it was a rough night??)

It's freakin'. The fridge is empty, Stoney's home, It's losing it. Good. It threatened to "do what I gotta do," intimating take me to court. @ which point I indicated the disability It received was NOT to pay credit cards nor make car payments. @ that point, It shut up.

Great to have your son witness this isn't it?

God I need to run.


***R.I.P. Dougl Fieger. I remember Bill Sharp and I, on a typical bender/outing, passing Carnegie Hall, not knowing who was playing. Out of the blue, someone was selling tix for half the face value, we had balcony @ Carnegie Hall seats!!! WHAT A CONCERT!!! Really great. He'll be missed. Brought alotta pleasure to alotta people.

(when I was a child, i clearly remember asking Mamine-French for "grandmother" if all entertainers went to heaven because of the joy they brought others. It's a way of thinking I try to practice daily, we use the dictum "do no harm," I carry it further: "leave joy."

No comments: