6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

day 200

ok, He IS in charge!

was all prepped to do Boot Camp last night, had steeled my resolve to bite the bullet and brave the snow...and...and...CANCELLED. Add to that, the gym was closed. OK, at least THEY exhibited some common sense. Glad I ran in the am. Turns out, they'd closed @ 1 pm. Good. Smart. Turned out for the best as:

a)NO ONE @ Toxichouse did a damned thing. I'm talkin' no one cleared any of the snow, cooked, nothing. Of course this fell on the shoulders of the only shmuck who does anything there.

b)after clearing all the snow, who locks their keys in the vehicle with the engine running??? And no, it wasn't even my vehicle-that would've been easy-call Onstar to pop the locks. Had the company vehicle. SHIIIT.

All worked out. G's in charge, obviously NOT me. So much for best laid plans.

No comments: