6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

day 191

Yummy!!!

Got to get a surprise run in this am. The weather was TOO nice to pass up: 25 degs-not too cold, not too warm. Wow. St.Francis is becoming my patron saint.

Spin last night was PACKED. Was a lil worried, after the am Boot Camp I was wiped, but the class keeps you moving. Fresh victims also motivate, I remember when I didn't think I would live until the end of the class. But, no matter how in the groove I am, I STILL get pissed @ they that leave early or don't give it their all. These classes usually fill up, and these wastes of life take up space of one who could benefit from it.

It? Still off meds, actually hasn't had a rage episode in 2 days, AND I came back to Toxichouse to find a filled garbage can, as in: It actually figured out how to throw crap out. Yes, you read that right. When I confronted It I of course asked "what have you done with the resident professional victim?"

Spin tonight. Work it boyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: