6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

day 196

now THAT's how to spend a weekend!

Did the NYRR 4m in Central park-another Marathon Qualifier under my belt. Broke 10 mins, in THIS cold breaking anything other than a body part is a miracle. DAYUM it was cold!!! Next week, Long Beach. Figured if I could freeze my ass off in CP, I could do the same in LB.

Which brings us to our next topic. Got to hang with my 2 fave peeps today, if for a brief time. Hooked up with Pret, hung for too short a time. Then off to LB to hang with brotherfromanothermother-to go to the Polar Bear thing for Make a Wish. Neither of us went in the water this year, but we got to hang and talk.

***From Paris With Love-excellent film. Meaningless violence, under the guise of a plot.