6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

day 193

THAT was a surprise!

Instead of the usual instructor last night, it was Sahid. Who's Sahid? A 19 year old. Need I say more??? I take immense pride in the fact that every muscle in my body ISN'T sore. The usual instructor is known for a tough workout-last night makes that pale by comparison. Nice.

Hadda call an audible today, was s'posed to stay here, gotta go to the boogie-down Bronx. After virtually no one being left there yesterday pm, some administrator needs to be there this am. Hate this bullshit, but gotta follow your conscience (the Director is perpetually m.i.a. and I get to do the dirty work).

Tonight: busy night. Spin, show my face-briefly-@ the monthly meeting, hook up with brotherfromanothermother.

No comments: