6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 1, 2010

day 190

can you beLIEVE it's been this long???? Wow. THAT'S the beauty of being a marathon runner, you can outlast (almost) anything.

It sitting at the dining room table writing checks. Now...take a minute. Think. How can it write checks without being gainfully employed? Right, your and my tax dollars. Paying for Its car, cellphone, credit cards. Meanwhile who pays the household bills? Who gives Stoney lunch $$$. Hmmmmm.

GREAT weekend. Can really say I did what I needed to do. Didn't particularly WANT to (whothefuck WANTS to freeze???), but, did it.

Today, I'm in the boogiedownBronx. Doing some in and out this am-as in "take advantage of being in-between facilities." Gonna do the am Boot Camp, hee hee. Don't really feel any guilt, after all, I get to the job @ WHAT time??? HOW many lunch hours do I take????? Then tonight spin, again, I'll miss House, but I can always get the dvd.

@ mile 20 I thought I was dead.
@ mile 22 I wished I was dead.
@ mile 24 I knew I was dead.
@ mile 26 I realized I had become too tough to kill.

** MORE reasons to love Rex Ryan: Saturday, he told rowdy Dolphins fans his team'd beat theirs TWICE next year. Upon further heckling, he gave 'em the finger. This image is on BOTH NY papers! LOVE this guy!!!! He took up where John Madden left off. Nice. Wears his heart on his sleeve, full of emotion. When he said his team was outta the playoffs (when in fact, they still had a chance-as history bore out), we knew he was cool. Fallible, but cool. This cements it.

***and Lady Gaga was AMAZING last night!

-really good Boot Camp. The good thing about the Trainer is different exercises are featured in every class-keeps muscle confusion going. Glad I did it. Tonight, spinning (don't tell, but after Boot Camp, spinning is a cool-down).

No comments: