6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 5, 2010

day 194

THAT didn't hurt a bit!!!

Intended to do spin class, then boogie to the meeting, but couldn't be that way? Huh? Remember I wrote about people who bogart the precious bikes for class, then leave early? Couldn't be one of those. Granted, I'm sure I'd get more use outta 1/2 a class than many do from the whole thing, but hey, gotta stay true. So, elliped instead. Glad I did. This way, no fiddler crab, got my workout, then showered, then to the meeting. Surprised, it didn't suck! Amazing how you feel when the responsibility lies in others' hands, knowing they can do at least as well if not better than you did. Nice job peeps.

So...wassup with meeting brotherfromanothermother? His squeeze wants to get married, he's on the fence. We actually had a good talk. This whole "humans/friendship" thing...nice. Of course Rob saw us talkin in the car, sure he wondered "whatthefuck brought Ruiz to a meeting???"

No comments: