6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 15, 2010

day 204

woke up, got outta bed, dragged a ...........

woke up later than usual-for me, that's 5 am for normal people. Didn't even have coffee, up n' outta there. Surprised, for the first time in seemingly years, Stoney actually slept in his own bed. Wow. Either he's growing up or has an attitude. We've been experiencing alotta that lately-he's verging on the behaviors of a terrible teen-picking fights, looking for reasons to be oppositional......Lately, breaking my balls for his x-box. Keep telling him it'll be in his hands when it's repaired.

Looking forward to today actually. I DO lament having to boogy the hell outta there, but, Stoney has been repeatedly told he's welcome wherever I go, wouldn't he like to go for a ride instead of staying in, a la couch potato??? Little wonder. It went to 2meetings yesterday, nothing else. Lies around all day until time to go to a meeting. Truly pathetic. So, he has little example re: get up n' go. Remember, he can't use me-I'm Satan. I DO miss being able to do all the family crap. I look back on my youth and know Stoney'll never experience that. What I don't get is: It used waitressing as the excuse: as in: I gotta waitress to give me the freedom re: work hours, to parent Stoney. Ok, take a second. Now that It's unemployed, where's the parenting? It would now seem It has TONS of time n'est pas? Yet, NOTHING is done. Not even one walk for the dog.

It actually had the balls to ask Stoney where Its Valentine chocolates were-It won't ask me of course. I answered for him: we'd send a box to Its lawyer if It gave us the address. Can you imagine It actually expected a Valentine's gift??? If Stoney wasn't there, It wouldn't have gotten even the card. Amazing.

Boot Camp this am, Spin in the pm. Perfect.

No comments: