6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 25, 2010

this just in

Yin/Yang

It calls, using Stoney's phone,. not only that, but making HIM leave a voicemail asking me to call. How sick was that???

Apparently, It went to get more pills (nice sobriety there!!!!) and found It's STILL not included under my coverage. SCREAMING It's gonna take me to court.....remember kiddies, Stoney's witnessing all this. Ahhhhh, such a wholesome home environment. Bitch. Don't exactly see me losing sleep do you? What I DIDN'T tell you is: I come back to Toxichouse after the gym, my shit is moved. So, on the one hand, you call me to ask for a major correction (reinclusion in benefits), then fuck me by moving my stuff. Think I make this up????

AND, best of all, creditors are calling. I LOVE it. You DO reap what you sow. Waitressing: nice career choice.

Now for the Yang, did spin class-thanks Henri, VERY good class, did some weights after-good for muscle confusion. THEN, came back to Toxichouse, signed up for The Big One, and the Vermont relay. YAY!!!

No comments: