6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

day 186

let it snow???

Wassup wit' 'dis??? Don't need this crap today of all days, but...it is what it is. Does it look lovely? Yes. Do I need more crap, no. Times like this I wish I lived in a coop or such, where someone else is in charge of maintenance.

Boot Camp last night: VERY excellent. Trainer does an amazing job of incorporating new exercises to keep muscle confusion constant.

Work: chaos. Boss is outta hospital, but recovering. Fortunately, I've arranged staffing so all the 'roids are NOT working day shift. Everything is blissfully quiet.

Toxichouse: Toxic. Needn't say more. Suffice to note: It STILL has no meds. Heeeeee heeeeeee.

Tonight: Spin. Hopefully the class won't be as full as normal, makes getting home for 30 Rock a game of beat the clock-not looking forward to that with the snow. The class being so full, it makes putting the bikes away take extra long.

No comments: