6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

day 164

so it goes...

I'm in the boogie down Bronx yesterday, knee deep in meetings with staff, when I get a call from Stoney, "did you take my cashews?" Turns out It put him up to it, knowing I wouldn't take It's call. Of course I responded: "are you using my electricity, watching my cable?" After that, he realized wassup and desisted. Can you imagine?? Of course, when I got back, I explained to It: "this is why you don't have my phone number," and to Stoney, reiterated the boy who cried wolf. Utterly amazing.

This am, I get a call from Keith's school saying he had an unverified absence, It kept him home, and no one called the school. Apparently, he is raising himself, It takes NO responsibility. Can you imagine????!!!!

REALLY wishing It was in the hospital, or elsewhere, if at all. Just get outta the picture.

Tonight, boot camp. Thank God.

No comments: