6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 9, 2010

day 167

Yin/Yang.

Stayed in Manhattan last night, saw The White ribbon. DEVASTATING film. Wow. It's the kind'a flick complete strangers stuck around after to discuss/process. And we all left with the same conclusion: why make SUCH a downer flick???

Got up, ran 2 miles to get to the start of the 5m race, did the race, ran 2 miles back. Got my miles in the hard way. Time SUCKED, but I got 1 of 9 in. Tough to really get a head of steam on when you're bundled under 2 layers of sweats. AND, didn't freeze ALL my body parts. THAT was a drag. Amazing part was actually getting a good night's sleep (TOLD ya' I got NO prob sleeping) with my room right next to the elevators. STILL wasn't a prob.

Still reeling from dinner last night, sushi and a wicked salad. You humans n' this food thing....has possibilities.

The "Yang," got into the NYC half, ok. Didn't get into the Empire State run up. No big loss, but it would'a been fun.

No comments: