6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, January 24, 2010

day 182

It STILL not home. Must be a helluva long retreat.

Peeps noting my getaway last night, they don't understand, I got a 14 year old @ home, with too much time on his hands. Hadda spend q/t with him, and feed him. LOVE spending time with him, but can't be in 2 places @ once. It's only when It is home that I go into domicilary avoidance mode.

Still riffin' on the dinner dance, what fun. Wish I'd have stayed, but between Stoney @ home, and me being me, could I really stay longer than I did? Hee hee hee.

Funny part: there IS no hiding. Was talking to Laurie and her hub, they spoke of their kids baptism, I of course asked who the priest was: Tom Fusco. Small friggin' world. THAT led to a discussion of one of my past lives.....amazing. Start running, there are no secrets.

St.Francis, wish I'd have done the half, but got up too late.

No comments: