6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

day 172

the end is in sight!

Not a half bad week. Cross training like a mofo!!!

Monday: Cardio triathlon.

Tues: Ellip and Spin class

Wed: Boot Camp

Thurs: Spin class

Fri: Boot Camp.

Sat & Sun: run run run.

I think I'm in a good place workout-wise. Funniest: @ last night's boot camp, they announce the start of a friday night class. And, sick monkey that I am, I'll be there!

Looking forward to the game Saturday, thanks D. Stoney's first experience in a VIP box. Bless the lil' fucker. He's doing well in view of the chaos. STILL can't understand how It realistically thought waitressing could be a job that would last. Sucks for It, and by default, us. Oh well.


***just finished Supervision with one of our Interns. God bless 'em. they're young, fresh faced, full of optimism. Keeps us all young.

No comments: