6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 22, 2010

day 180

TGIF!!!!!

Between the Ribbon Cutting, It being off meds, and other assorted drama, glad the week wraps today.

Good week gym wise, worked it well, but miss running terribly. My daily runs kept me going through amazing drama, just gotta keep it to 3 x weekly if I don't wanna be crippled.

Spin class yesterday was great, thursdays always are (and Tuesdays...and Mondays...) FULL class, music suuuuucked (really miss Wednesday D.I.Y. music), but the class kills!

It leaves for Its retreat today. Now again, think.....nary a thought to Stoney. It merely decides to go away for a couple of days-as though every day isn't a retreat??? It does NOTHING. Asked Stoney to clean dog poop, he forgot, I came home, went ballistic. He asked me "why didn't you call to remind me," to which I of course responded "I'll forget to pay the electricity, the cable bill.....you remind me to pay these bills, the mortgage....." Of course It proved utterely and completely useless, telling me to calm down, to which I responded in It fashion "I'm entitled to my feelings," Oprah'd been proud. Denis Leary too!!!

No comments: