6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 3, 2009

tgi_____

another week for the books, and another week closer to "here we go again," the big C and all the dysfunction that comes with it.

Off day/rest day. Manana 5k, Sun 5k. Sun am, spin.

Actually made it through a day without rain, would'a been cool, BUT, Pret was off, didn't tell me, I could'a run with. Nice. Ships passing...........

Tomorrow, It and Keith go for a 4th of July bbq @ former friends. "Former" because they believe It's bullshit, hence, it was made very clear I'm not welcome there. Nice, real nice. Good to be appreciated. Why do I put up with it? If you had a child you wouldn't ask. If you'd have to pay half your earnings in alimony, you wouldn't ask. It sucks. It hurts. Hurts bad. Imagine all your friends (and family) believing you're satan. Happy 4th.

No comments: