6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 10, 2009

it is what it is

so, here's what we got:

A psycho who can't remember It's sons grades, and who does whatever it takes to keep the father from finding what they are.

A psycho who insists on screaming @ It's son's father, even following him into the street.

A psycho who serves It's son mashed potatoes and chocolate milk for his only meal, and yet sees fit to tell the son's father what he should be doing.

A psycho who sends It's son to live with his brotherfromanothermother for a week, washing It's hands of ANY parenting, yet tells the son's father he should do more things with his son. (remember, going out with Keith @ least once a week to at the very least a flick, while It does absolutely nothing).

A psycho who claims to love It's dog, yet never walks him nor cleans after him.

So, where does that leave me? I gotta drive to Keith's school to get a copy of the report card. When they offered to resend a copy I of course explained psychos don't allow mail to reach the intended recipient. They responded: a copy will be here waiting for you.

And I'm supposed to swallow this because of cancer? I don't think so. We all got troubles. Spare me. Dare I point to Lance "I won the tour de france after losing a ball AND having the cancer go to my brain" Armstrong, or Sheryl "Even without a breast I'm smokin' hot" Crow?

B.I.C.

Now, pray. Pray that I don't blow my head off when I see the report card.

Icing on the cake: remember yesterday when It said nothing should be done re: consequence for poor grades? It's best friend is in town. It's best friend is a teacher. Who raised her daughter strictly. The daughter is exemplary. Do the math.

Ok, update. Got the report card. Fortunately, the people @ the school must've seen this kind'a shit before, they asked "and your last name?" when I asked for a copy of my son's report card-as in: many "families" have dif last names. Shebitch signs Itslef with It's maiden name-yet has no problem using my health benefits registered as It's married name. Convenient.

How'd Keith do? I have no idea. I'll review the marks with him. Pray.

No comments: