6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 11, 2009

lucky # ?

hadda do 13 today. With track work and the bullshit 5k's hadda get the miles in.

REALLY wanted to do the 5k @ CW Post today, but, got there this am-it's right down the road, a straight line. Nothing. I mean nothing. And I wasn't early-by my or anyone's standards. The race was supposed to go off @ 9:30, sign in between 7-9. I was there @ 7:30. Even security had no idea where anything was happenin', even asked if I wanted their Brentwood campus. So, went back to Toxichouse, again checked our award winning, over 10,500 hits website, and nope, I was in fact in the right place. Go D, our webmaster is on the money, to the point that others may be wrong but Wearers of the Green are credible. So fuck 'em all, went to where my soul belonged-AP.

Good thing I did. Got intel for tomorrow's AP roadtrip. Tom was there with Terri, Ken, Sara and Joe/Lynn as well. So we laid our plans for tomorrow's roadtrip. Now, hopefully Keith'll show. Saw Pret for about less than 5 seconds, really, join our club already. Your heart is here.

Carmen is doing O 2 S with us, asked Hector if he was in-hey, if wife is with The Dark Side, join us. He agreed. Cool. Two wonderful people.

So why 13? Lock and co were doing 8-10. Figured @ my speed, 13 kept me even with them. AND I was so pissed about the poor logistics of this am's race, I felt better after. Probably regret it manana, but I may never live to see that. All we have is now.

And, yes, Shebitch is back on meds: Effexor. What's Effexor? Major antidepressant. You forgot already??? Needless to say, Shebitch has been easier to live with.

***Mental note kiddies: who takes Keith to the movies? Who's taking Keith to the AP roadtrip? And who bitches constantly that I should do more, yet hasn't done a goddamned thing with him-other than drive him to his brotherfromanothermother's house? Do the math. Pray It's fate is painful. Payback for what has been inflicted. Let's REALLY see if what goes around comes around. Yet, with all this cruelty, It asks if I invited anyone to Keith's "party," really a thinly veiled exercise in inviting It's friends to where I pay a mortgage.

No comments: