6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 6, 2009

hot as a_____________

FINALY got the a/c on @ the job, prob is: when you venture out: OUCH!!! Not really THAT hot, but comparitively speaking, ouch!!!

St.Francis this am, needed/wanted the miles. Tomorrow track workouts begin. Stop laughing.

Checked my Massapequa time vs. my time last year: exactly the same. Wow. And this year I stopped, literally 200m from the finish-was making a point. Is that too funny or what? Hey, I'm consistent.

Was seriously tempted to do St.Francis in the am n' track in the evening, but gotta leave something in the tank.

New Neil Young box is AMAZING. And this is the first of 3. Can you imagine. 8 discs with 2 more sets to come. Yummmmmm.


...when you see him in the subway he'll be down at the end of the car. Watchin' ya' move until he knows he knows who you are. Nothing can free him. Know when you see him. Step aside, open wide. It's the loner.

No comments: