6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm not alone!!!!!

remember Shebitch directed me to Keith re: reportcard, as in: call your son, he has it (!!!???). Well, guess who's back from his brotherfromanothermother? And guess who never saw his report card, let alone is in possession of it? Sick bitch. Now, of course, It goes on a rant about 2 liars in the house. Of course, I welcomed him to my world. Good parenting, get caught in a lie and blame the child. How DO you spell "fucked up?"

Did the Heart and Sole, nice. HOT, but nice. Got to see the peeps, not all, but most. Beautiful day, great people, can't wait to see my time-see if the track workout paid off. I know it's too soon, but I'm curious. No blue people-or are they now red? But most of the usual suspects. Now, on to the outing!!!

Did the AP outing, had a blast. Now bear in mind, Keith and I hadda depart Toxichouse as Shebitch was in mid rant-against now myself AND Keith. So, there was an LIRR train to nyc in 4 mins, made it, saw Bruno-HILARIOUS, then the R train to the ferry, met up with the AP peeps, and had a blast.

CAN YOU BELIEVE It set Keith up as the fall guy? Claiming he had the report card. Lying bitch. AND, the icing on the cake, guess who is smoking?????

Thank G for my peeps, they know wassup. Pray. Pray alot. Again, for what, need you ask???

No comments: