6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

rain rain go away

St.Francis this am, escaped unscathed, dry.

Bored meeting tonight, rain started. Had called Keith earlier in the afternoon to tell him to close the windows.

Membership meeting after, so far so good, HEAVY downpours, but all is well, Keith closed the windows.

Great meeting, I was shocked. Was great to see my peeps, most of them anyway. After they went for ice cream, I hadda go back to Toxichouse, major error. Should'a gone with them.

Shebitch had opened the bedroom windows, so of course I came home to puddles INSIDE. And IT has the tits to chew Keith out for not closing them-which he had.

Amazing. Fucking amazing. Fuck me. Nice to know I pay a mortgage to have internal sabotage.

No comments: