6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

rain, rain go AWAY!!!!

track work tues rained out. E mailed Joe Tues am, replied it was on. Guess who was the only one who showed? Can't say I'm not committed (or need to be). Both decided this was ridiculous, thanked him for even showing in this crap weather, rescheded for Thurs. Good thing, ran Fri-usually an off day-so needed the day off. Was initially annoyed-would'a gone to spin class @ 6, but hey, rest is rest.

St.Francis this am, took the day off as Shebitch gets biopsy results. Crucial error. Got blown off, really shouldn't be surprised, but a friend picked It up. The same friend who introduced us years ago, the same friend who married one of her clients, the same "friend" who-despite being herself a therapist-cann;t see she's usurping my role. Good on her. Fuck 'em both. Used to care, no more. If you were, stop praying either way. Save it for one more deserving.

And after this shit, It has the tits to ask if I'd invited anyone to The "Party." Amazing. Fucking amazing.

Tonight, core training. The world may fall to shit, I will do my best.

No comments: