6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 1, 2008

4 out of 4 !!!

started Saturday evening: the Farmingdale mile.

Sunday am: Manhattan Run.

Sunday pm: Nike Human Race 10k.

Monday am: Long Beach 5m or no? You know the answer. Amazing to see how a self-described "loner," was interacting with several usual suspects. Running bin bery good to me.

Amazing way to end the summer.

Highlights: def the Quebec jaunt. Still can't believe we pulled it off. Props to all involved. Also VERY proud that-with an amazing amount of help, was able to take the club to the next level. Since embryonic, was always told had leadership potential-pity Shebitch can't riff on it. Today the club has tons more possibilities, evidenced through members actually wearing their colors. Nice.

Lowlights: why bother, not that important.

I'm satisfied that every day had purpose, I've reached goals I didn't know I had, and did it all with some amazing people. Despite the unusually high level of crap I live in, my peeps got me through it. Hope they know how important they are. Eagerly awaiting the pending season. Ocean to Sound, Queens Half, our Back Alley(a.k.a. "The XC With Balls"), The Big One. Yummmmmmm.

Rock on peeps!!!

No comments: