6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Groucho was right

"I'd never join a club that would have me as a member."

GREAT meetings tonight.

Had the bored bbq tonight, what a blast. Gillian brought spuds, Helen chicken n' a side dish, Lynn the roles...........truly a fine bunch. We were still high from Quebec, Debbie brought-in addition to drinks and cups, a copy of the paper with Hector horizontal. Collectively agreed, not a negative in the entire trip. Nice.

THEN, miracle of miracles, a membership meeting that didn't suck. Wow. Quite the active club. We actually have 32 more members than last year. I can now die fulfilled. ALWAYS leave a situation better than you found it.

One negative: Tom n' Jerry are no more-for this weekend. He's doing the NYRR Fitness 4m. I'm taking the day off to rest for O 2 S.

No comments: