6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got Ibuprofen???

DAYUM!!! Da knees be hurtin'.

Did St.Francis, apparently, the weeks of running myself ragged have caught up. Exhausted, knees aching. BUT, got my St.Francis on!!! Next couple'a days has RAIN predicted, so, gotta log 'em while I can. One point of interest I keep neglecting: among the usual "before the sun rises" suspects, are 2 who run ON the line. Every morning we laugh @ each other, because they split into the two lanes, leaving me the middle-kind'a like unspoken runner's etiquette. Very cool. We each laugh each day as this occurs and wish each other a "good one."

Cleaning up the office, wrapping up loose ends (summer), when what do I come upon? The bib from last NY Marathon. Wow. Feels like sooooooo long ago. Actually hadda check the calendar to verify that 2007 wasn't further than last year. What memories since then.

...they're off to find the hero of the day..............

No comments: