6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

progress

feeling better on The Line.

Did St.Francis, knees cooperating. The base is def there.

Reviewed results of the Queens half, my best time was 1:55, THAT was on the old course, in better weather. This was way tougher and humid as hell. I'm pleased. Last year I ran 5 mins slower. I'll take it.

Heard from George. He went out for the first time in too long. We comisserated-yes, the hardest part IS getting out the door.

Spike makin' me nuts. Doing the daily homework thing is rough. They don't call 'em the "terrible teens" for nothing. Doing it without assistance is REALLY hard. Come back to Toxichouse, printer on the fritz/teacher won't accept homework on a disc. Right. I wrote the bitch a note telling her either she accepts the work a day late as our printer's dead, or she can feel free to buy us a printer. Of course, Shebitch is of NO use, It's the reason the printer's dead-tried getting cartridges on the cheap. Never works. Doesn't stop It from bitching though. Surreal. Thank God I have a can do attitude, passing it on to Spike. When I walked through the door, he was palpably upset, after I problem solved, all well. Am I the ONLY motherfucker who can do this??? As we speak, Shebitch prepping to go teach religion. 'Nuff said about that. Yes, Virginia, don't do shit @ home but go teach Jesus. Yhea god.

Went to p/t/ for the arm, when they saw it, they ordered me to the E.R. More x rays. Another appointment @ the orthopedist friday. They can't tell if it's torn ligaments or what. They're itching to put it in a cast, been itching to do so for weeks. Too much to do. Banging it against the truck probably wasn't too good for it-then again, neither was playing hockey/running the marathon. Hee hee. Wouldn't change a thing. When they asked "doesn't it hurt," gave the stock runner's answer: I do marathons, pain is relative. Ain't it the truth? Not exaggerating one bit. Not to mention living with Shebitch-THAT hurts, an arm, not so much.

No comments: