6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

recovery run my booty!

well, so much for THAT idea. Was s'posed to be an easy 86th, turned into a 6m speed run. All things ARE relative. Some would consider it a daily run, @ my pace it was an extended tempo.
Actually felt good, knees sore as hell for 2 hours after, but ok. Loved the mileage. Dead flat.

Went to p/t, again. Jeeeeez. This shit damned better be doin' some good.

Helped Spike with his homework. In the process, It came home, nice-so much for picking him up @ school. It utters the line "you only speak this way when your Father's around." Hmmm. Of course I told him the response "I only speak this way when you're around, actually." Bitch. Amazing how you can critique everything, yet actually accomplish/do nothing. Like living with a psycho peanut gallery. But hey, be good to yourself. Sorry, meant "reclaim yourself." YECCCCCH.

.....you're in my heart, you're in my soul...

No comments: