6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 13, 2008

why G created vacation time

needed a day off (no shit). What fun!!!

Like a day off isn't cool enough, spent it in the mean/wicked/ugly/has a million stories city.

Started with a short run-5m @ 86th, then off to the city.

Caught Cyndi Lauper @ Bryant Park-COOL!!! For a woman in her 50's she's in shape. (must run). Part of the GMA concert series. She's a true New Yorker-what an accent!!! Who'd a thunk Girls Just Wanna Have Fun would STILL be cool after so many years???

Did a spin class @ the West Side Y, then off to pick up #'s for Sunday-the Innards Tour.

Walking from the Bellerose LIRR station back to my truck, Gillian, "Gilly Bean" honked @ me as she drove by. What a great day.

A beautiful day spent with love. Owe ya' big time!!!!! JWTDO.

...Spike? FINALLY went to school-just in time-last day. NOW he's @ the mall. Great. A lost child.


.....I'm so bad baby I don't care.............

No comments: