6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

tgiw?

Got my 86th on, with the hope of doing the LIRRC 5k tonight, best laid plans?

Really should'a taken today off, but nooooooooo, marathon about 6 weeks away/gotta log them miles.

@ this rate, doing a minimum 5m daily, 7-8 on longer days. Nice.

Had a conference in NYC, perfect-a 4 hour conference: 9-1 pm. THEN, play!!! Got to run with my heart, then play. A perfect day. THEN, beat the rainshower-for once.

Downside: didn't do the LIRRC 5k. I know, you're getting teary. My knees thank you.

Tomorrow: run, then play-softball game vs. SBATC from 10:30-2, then bbq. LOVE my job.

Friday, Shebitch n' Spike head to Montauk. Yes, without me. Nice eh? Happy Father's Day. Pay the mortgage then f off. Really makes ya' feel loved eh wot? Good parenting, take the son for a weekend @ Montauk, ditch Dad. Good news: no screaming @ Toxichouse. Gotta take pleasures where you can. And no, the dog didn't figure in their plans-meanwhile dear readers, who wanted Hulk???

No comments: