6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

of all the things I've lost....

...I miss my mind the most.



Where the ____ would we be if we lost the ability to run???



Did 86th. Didn't wanna but hadda. Spike STILL home, 4th day sick. 4th day of missing reviews for finals. He's in deep shit. If he doesn't go to the doctor today I think we get officially charged as neglectful parents, as well we should. Feed him crap and then wonder why he ails.



Bless his attitude, Carvel was the only thing he could ingest. There's a story there. Sore throat, can't eat, but perks up for Carvel. Goes good with bacon.



Figure the dog is STILL limping, no, no vet yet. What do you expect??? "We love you Hulk," words are easier than actions. Hopefully Shebitch attends to Keith a bit better.



Told Spike to call me if Shebitch can't get its act together to drive him. If I need to split from work I will.

Cut to lunch. Couldn't take it anymore, boogied home to be with him. SOMEONE has to be a parent. I finally spoke with It Re: what did the doctor say. It responds, got up late, hadda go to work, couldn't take him to the doctor. Now readers, think: a waitress/flexible hours/works 5 mins from home/a parent-can't make time to take It's son to the Dr.

It bounds in @ 4. To change n' go off to an Avon meeting. MIGHT wanna spend time with your sick child??????????????????????? I give up. I really give up. Bitch is useless. THEN, after coming home @ 11-pm, YELLS @ Keith "I can't take 4 days off like you." Priceless. Real Mother's Day memories.

...cheapertokeephercheapertokeephercheapertokeephercheapertokeephercheapertokeepher.

No comments: