6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 14, 2008

whew!!!

HOT!!! Did the Shwachman Diamond Dash 5k in Sayville. What a 'roid. For some reason I've done this one since I started running. Great cause, good people, but WHAT A 'ROID!!! Freakin' Sayville. Half a tank of gas later, STILL glad I did it.

This one's ALWAYS steamy, and today was no exception. Wastorn between this and The Line, but hadda do this one. Reconnect with the Island Peeps. Missed George. Appears aging DOES in fact suck. All the other usual suspects were there. REALLY a fun run.

Left messages @ Toxichouse-there's no food other than a head of Cauli. No oil, zip, nuttin'. Came home, STILL nuttin'. And Shebitch has the stones to claim she does foodshopping. What you, dear reader, MUST internalize is Shebitch brings NOTHING to the table. Squat, zip. ALL It does is bitch. Frightening. If you didn't know me you'd think I wrote fiction. Don't have to, reality is bad enough.

So, Spike n' I went to see Hulk. Good flick, not great, but good. Nice twist @ the end.

Happy Father's day. We know how tough it is.


.......n' I can still hear her complain..............

No comments: