6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 5, 2008

poetic justice?

"My Name Is Earl," plots focus on "karma." A modern day interpretation of "what goes around comes around." Always believed in it. Not "do the right thing or you'll go to hell, but "do the right thing, because it's the right thing." THIS is a point I-almost daily-reinforce to Spike, especially "despite overwhelming odds, i.e. Don Quixote, no matter who's against you or believes otherwise (Shebitch's groupies?), press on!!!"

Yesterday, the results were posted of who's in and who's not re: The Big One. Interesting. Glad my peeps are in. Says alot about my peeps. Thanks G.

(also overkill, the day prior, NYC Half entrants received notification. There goes those economic stimulus checks eh wot???)


***Nice aside: know when you're doing that last mile of arun, the fastest mother******rs are coming toward you doing a cool down? Last night I got confirmation from Big Bird that it WAS in fact who I thought it was yesterday am. Mary Wittenberg. Bless her. Doubling back, wishing all a Happy Anniversary. She left a law gig to do this. Wow. I'd do that, but then again I really don't care about $$$.

No comments: