6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 30, 2008

pissin' in the wind

ok, break my balls, get the lawn in order. What happens next? s.o.s. Came home from the Bethpage 5k, ask Spike where Hulk is......take 2 guesses. I quit. I've had it. I patiently attempted to explain responsibility, tried to explain action/reaction, cause and effect, AGAIN, he's shittin' all over the yard. "We love you Hulk," as he limps on 3 legs........................

The run? Went very well. Threatening skies, but no rain, VERY hot, but nice. A 5k, XC. Surprised-did better than before. Bethpage has a couple of hills, not much, but enough to make it challenging. What I don't get it people who don't take advantage of the downhills-as in: what goes up...? I think this is the first year I actually ran full bore through the whole thing. Progress? Hope so.


.....don't feel like Satan but I am to them, so I try n' forget it any way I can........

No comments: