6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 9, 2008

we're off!

made it through a SWELTERING weekend, 3 for 3 races. Thank G they were 5k's. One Fri, one sat, one sun. Done. Now, back to bidness.

Got my St.Francis on. GREAT to be home. Amazing part: can't quite grasp how ANYONE can run after dawn these days. It's just t.d.h. This am was nice, warm-very warm-but perfect take your shirt off, strip down to shorts (the world deserves a thrill) weather. REALLY like running in an oven, just gotta pace. ALMOST went to the gym instead, glad I didn't. With back to back 5k's, gotta get them miles in mon.

Can't get the snapping turtles outta my head.

Spike sick @ home, again;,throat. Finals began today. Shebitch went to the beach. No Virginia, you CAN'T make this stuff up. If you had a sick child, wouldn't you stay with them????? No, go get that gorgeous carcinoma. Enjoy.

....in this life I've seen everything there is to see woman.....but I AIN'T...NEVER SEEN NOTHIN' LIKE YOU!.......do ya do ya.............................

No comments: