6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

God grant me the serenity........

Shebitch asking when I'll do the lawn. I ask when she'll clean the house. 'Nuff said 'bout her. How can you possibly be concerned about a friggin' lawn when you live in absolute total filth? 'Nuff about that too. Bitch bitch bitch. Not easy dealing with, but cheaper than alimony.

Tragedy is the child. Bitch goes to the beach, again. Leaves Keith, sick, alone, in the house all day. Did the same shit yesterday. Bless HIM, though. He'd been texting me for the past 2 days. Only motherf***er to get me to text. Bless him.

THIS is what gets me down. Last year @ this time I was coaching Spike on his PAL B Ball team. Then it was tough, blowouts before every game, It couldn't keep it's psychosis under control at all. We used to boogie outta Toxichouse and be stupid early for the games. But at least we did SOMETHING together. Some form of exercise at least. Now even that's gone. The two of us are in survival mode. And SHE is planning to go to Montauk with her friends in a week. VACATION??? FROM????? Unbelievable.

So, got my St.Francis on, hadda. 4 miles wouldn't cut it. Felt REALLY good. In THIS weather, crack of dawn is the ONLY way to go. Knowing you're doing what few can in this weather felt terrific.


.......what does it matter to ya', when you got a job to do you gotta do it well...............

No comments: