6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 21, 2008

good job

took care of bidness in the am.

Got my St.Francis on, felt good, knees holding up. REALLY a beautiful morning-too warm, but beautiful. Funny, the bluepeoplewhoshouldquitandjoinaREALclub were on OUR line yet again. N' THEY have that freakin' bikestore. Just come join the darkside.

Tom called, stuck workin' o/t (like he owes me a reason re: his whereabouts???, nice to have a peep). Thank G I don't have to worry. The state been bery good to me. No need for o/t, yet. I'll pick up his stuff tomorrow am in case he doesn't make it.

Regged online for the Manhattan Run and the Sean Ryan.

Caught Get Smart. Very funny. Whether you were there for the tv series or not. Several laugh out loud moments. Split between The Love Guru and this one. Good choice (it happened to be playing @ a convenient hour).

WHAT a lovely way to start the day. Now, chillax. (yes, I said "chillax," G help me, dude/guy)

No comments: