6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 29, 2008

NOW I'm a man

had a hard time looking @ myself in the mirror for a while. Why? Well, you know all about Toxichouse-where we don't walk our dog, instead, we throw him in the backyard to poop n' piss all over my lawn. Really gives you incentive know what I mean? Add the empty plastic bottles thrown back there for him to gnaw on, and...let's say I got fed up. Oh, don't forget, we didn't even have a pooper scooper for 3 months so you can imagine the stench. Still wondering why I hadn't done the lawn??? ("PLEASE can we have another dog, we'll walk him every day?".......right!) Like I said in prior posts: the easier softer way is the m.o. @ Toxichouse.

So, with Spike's birthday approaching, hadda cave n' finally give the first cut. Did the hedges some weeks ago, hadda. Why should pedestrians pay for our dysfunction? Now it was the lawn's turn.

Had a weed wacker-when your "lawn" is as tall as your 12 year old, it's a lil' past lawnmower stage. Did the front ok, so far so good-back aching, but ok. Did the back and...you guessed it, killed the weedwacker. DAMN!!!

What to do? What to do? Problem solving 101. AHA! Hedgetrimmer!!!

So, lawn done. Looks like hell, but short hell. Next week, hit it with the mower.

Like I said, NOW I feel like a man. REAL men don't neglect, but then again, it wasn't neglect. I knew I'd do it, but hadda make the point. Hopefully point made-yeah, I doubt it too but gotta try.

No comments: