6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

when good things happen to _________people

a.k.a. "j.w.t.d.o."

Woke up, got outta bed, into work, pre-run stuff. Check e mail, VOILA! I'm in on the 27th!!! NICE. JUST the motivation I needed. Get absolutely NO support @ home, draw on the strength within, but at times even THAT wears thin. G comes through again. The memories I have of the past 2x are being brought into this years. Warm, wonderful memories.

Such a pleasure to deal with happy well adjusted people for a change.

Did my last St.Francis before the Anniv run. THIS sounds like something I'd dream up. A 5m, FREE, @ 5:30 am. Nice. Really looking forward to it! Most of the peeps'll be there as well.


.....Bo Diddley was a gunslinger...................

No comments: