6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

dry dry dry

enough with this goddamned rain already!!! Got our 86th + on this am, beat the rain, it's clouding up now. I know, savethekneessavetheknees-that's why 86th+ in consideration of the 5k tonight. REALLY hope the storms hold out.

(one word about a drought n' I'll lose it)

PJ was amazing. No pretense, no frills, no video screens nor pyro, just straight ahead tunes. Well done, really what it's all about. Must be runners ;)

Quick update (know I'm violating my promise not to give details on Toxichouse, but this one's a tickler): today is garbage day, I come home last night to the sight of the Christmas tree on the curb. Thank Keith.

........forgot what we're told, before we get too old...................

No comments: