6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 6, 2008

P.R.

did the CPA'S for A Cause 5k. Wow!!! Usually can't run for shit after work, but tonight was dif. Really helped to have peeps there-Polansky didn't run it-was there to support, as well as Anita, her son, Rob Paterson, and the usuals who do this one. Also, a flat course. NICE location, Wantagh Park-and great swag.

Set a new pr. Yes, I was shocked. Didn't set out to, just sorta ended that way. Was an accurately measured course-Fit Results is on the money-otherwise I would'a thought it was short. Also, wanted to keep something in the tank for Sat and Sunday's races, but we'll see. Hard to hold back when the head of GLIRC is urging you to get the lead out.

Nice. Very nice. This adds to the pm @ work. The boss referred to me as Dorian Grey. THAT's a compliment I'll treasure. THEN, some peeps I got clean with did the big book meeting on site. No, I didn't know they were coming. They too mentioned I got in better shape. Nice. How many people can say they're in better shape now than 23 years ago. WOW! 23 years!!!!! Been a long time eh wot? One urged me to grow my hair long again in order to "never conform," don't think that'll EVER be a problem. (picked cool peeps to get clean with).


.....that became the doggie's dinner....poor Marie.

No comments: