6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

G strikes again!!!

so...following Toxichouse drama, get out there n' hit The Line.

Still feeling good, knees cooperating. What's wrong with this picture??? Could it actually BE that I'm building a good base??? Very reassuring. Gotta take pleasures where one can.

THEN, a great am gets better, I'm cooling down, walking from AP back to The Job, cross Union, I see 3 peeps. Stooges? No. Andrea, Lock, Christina. N' I thought I was the only freak up @ this hour. They were off to Cunningham, invited me along-very kind but no. A)I'd slow them down B)I was done. Appreciated the offer, loved seeing 'em.

GREAT morning made better. G is indeed good.


***Keith STILL sick, day 3. Shebitch out all day (cleaning someone's house-is THAT irony or what???), now he's napping n' she's nowhere to be found. Happy Mother's Day?


.....All the things I thought I'd figured out, I have to learn again............

-thanks for helping me learn.

No comments: