6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so THIS is how the other half lives

woke up, got outta bed, did 86th. plus. Nice long(er) run. Usually 86th is a recovery, speed, easier run, but today we added to it by visiting a newly moved peeps casa. Nice.



Got a good run in, then off to work. REALLY a beautiful morning, started right. Get to the job, 2 messages on the machine, one from Tom thanking me for dinner. I should thank HIM for drawing me out of myself. All I thought was: all my life I've felt as though I was acting in a play or movie, rather than actually living. THIS was how people did it. I'd seen people picnic-ing @ these runs, but with the whole eating disorder/low self-esteem thing, never felt I could do it. Surprise!!! Only took 48 years.

Got home, Shebitch out, Keith alone. Again. Natur....not doin' it, fightin my fingers, DAMN, I lost, ...ally.

Was s'posed to see PJ @ MSG, can barely speak, cold kickin' my ass. Glad to be with Spike though.

No comments: