6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 28, 2011

day 551

baby steps

Amazing how we can put a man on the moon yet can't create interchangeable parts! My back is fucking killing me, and life isn't helping. MORE snow yesterday, Stoney digs out Shebitch. Does the sidewalk get the shovel? No. Wait til I get home. Nice. So good to be invested in the home. Dig yourself out, don't give a fuck about anyone else. Great example being set.

Missed my acupuncture yesterday, our psych wasn't in due to the snow. Actually had (most of) a day pain free. Never did I think acupuncture worked, wow. Yesterday, though, paid the price, the pain-though diminished-was there again.

Wish I could run. Can't take the risk of crippling myself though. Fortunately, conditions outside make abstaining easier. Can't even crosstrain, the back is THAT fucked.

Manana, the club dinner dance. Hope I can make it.

No comments: