6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day 541

nice 72 hrs.

With It outta the house, ended the long weekend on a high note. Usually, It's off, but yesterday wasn't in house. NICE. Stoney and I actually got to hang out unfettered. Really a nice surprise.

Did the abbreviated Line, then Boot Camp, then headed back to Toxichouse. The nice part was being together without anger or harsh words. The downside, did Shebitch tell me It was gonna be out? I.E. what's the word...FOOD for your son??? So, after too long, I finally took his order and went to get him something. Amazing, yes kiddies, I CAN do it ALL. That's what Satan does.

This am? Snow, then freezing rain. Fuckit, did 60 on the ellip. Tonight Spin Class. My knees'll thank me, hopefully the rain will clear The Line. On the other hand, the freezing rain COULD result in one huge sheet of ice. Cross your toes!

Go J-E-T-S!!!

No comments: