6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 8, 2011

day 531

JEEEZ!

Almost getting over the LAST snowfall, races scheduled for today postponed when...when...MORE FUCKING SNOW!!! Almost envious of DP, she hadn't been out in a couple of weeks, I'd have gone insane, but then again, she doesn't live @ Toxichouse.

Did The Line, such as it is. Did past The Turn, to The Softball Fields, that was as far as possible-I don't run on shit, too tricky.

tomorrow the 5m, we'll see how that goes.

Saw Country Strong. Wow. Really, wow. Saw alot of me there, what happens when people grow apart, the "love that was forever" simply "was," so much for the "forever." Amazing flick. STILL, I believe in love and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. With Shebitch??? NOOOOOO, with the love of my life. She knows who she is. DO miss that level of intimacy, but she drifted away. Oh well, sucks for us both. So it goes......

Cheap Trick @ Halftime tonight! YAY!!!

No comments: