6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

day 527

m.i.a.

Workouts are. Intended to go to Spin last night, to make up for lack fo distance in yesterday morning's run. So much for THAT idea (getting the distinct feeling God's trying to tell me something, "it's OK to NOT run yourself ragged."). Bogarted a locker after my am shower, took a nap after work, headed to the gym, and...and...NOTHING. No fucking class. WTF??? EVERY friggin' time I set my sights on something, it ain't happenin'. Started with the now legendary ill fated Christmas, the WORST yet. From then on, downhill, cancelled race, etc.....So, went home, fuck it.

This am, STILL iced near the Cunningham turn, so, 4.5 again. Good. turning it into a speed workout with hills. Knees feel ok. Hopefully, warmer temps will melt this goddamned ice. Miss St.Francis, but, at least I got A run in. This IS, after all, the bullshit season.

No comments: