6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

day 538

on pace!

Headed to the Blue Point 10m. ALMOST turned around to hit Alley Pond, but glad I stuck it out. This race was postponed because of the snow, pussies. The nice part is the shirts, with last week's date, are even cooler (long sleeve tech shirts). Nice crowd, surprised there were Striders! Andie, Frank, Sara (and of course Ken), and lil' old me! AND I DIDN'T come in last!!!! Nice.

***Funny side note: they had a huge tent for number pickup, no one thought of lights. Winter...lat(er) clopud cover and cold, dark inside until 7:30. Was pretty funny.

THEN, back to Toxichouse, after a drive-by (Shebitch was still there), Stoney actually consented to see Green Hornet with me-at a neutral theater so his friends would (GASP) see him with his father, but hey, I'll take it where I can. We hit Dylans for candy, the KFC for fast food crap, then the flick. This whiole 3-d thjing is a waste, haven't yet seen a movie which was good with it, but he made it fun.

Did well in the 10m, after running short(er) @ Alley Pond I was a lil worried. Did well (have I mentioned that?). :)

No comments: