6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 528

Back in the groove.

Period of readjustment was rough. REALLY liked the St.Francis course, but gotta do what you gotta do, so shorter=faster=easier on the knees. Trying to hook up with the gym was pointless, they readjust their schedule (no more Monday OR Wednesday Spin, no more Monday or Friday am Boot Camp), so, read the writing on the wall: ADJUST. So, doing 4.5 DOESN'T suck, it's merely a course correction. I can live with that. And when marathon season comes around, St.Francis will be there, the snow can't last forever/gots'ta melt sometime. Advantage to this is, also, the plateau you hit disappears if you mix things up.

I can accept that.

Today the Gov gives his speech, lots of talk of downsizing, combining etc... So what. Always believed in doing the right thing. Period. I have seniority, if THAT counts for nothing and I lose it all, fine. Then Shebitch gets Its divorce and I'm free!!! If I stay in my current title, I'm STILL free. No worries. Anxiety never has been known to affect an outcome. Actually get a kick out of the naysayers. Even the Boss has always been the King of Nudgeness, been talking the same anxiety based stuff since I've known him. Be positive, it won't kill you.

Snow predicted for Friday into Saturday. 5m in CP Saturday. No prob.

No comments: