6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 24, 2011

day 547

ouch!!!

Ok, the J-E-T-S got their asses kicked by The Big Boys. First half really looked like David vs. Goliath. They DID stage a comeback, but too much too late. Helluva year anyway!

THAT was the good news. I get to the job, check email, I've got a credit card statement on a card I haven't used in over a year. $831!!!!! Guess who? And for that, I got a box of thin mints and dollar store cookies for Christmas????? REALLY hurts, especially knowing anything over $500 is a felony. Should have Its ass locked up, but cheaper to pay the fee than hire a lawyer. Pure unadulterated bitch. THIS, after It comes upstairs as I'm falling asleep to rage about my rearranging crap in the fridge. Yes, it's true. Every word.

THIS is the thanks I get for making sure Stoney gets whatever he wants. Yesterday, It is typically out. Is there any food? Of course not. A gallon of sugar fruit punch, but no food. Again, I step up.

It has no idea the hurt It causes.

No comments: